Monday, August 29, 2016

Venus Conjunct Chiron

So by noon I've eaten half a pound of Tire Track licorice and two hours later a container of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato has joined it in my stomach AND I DON'T CARE.

In fact I don't care so much I then demolish half a packet of digestive biscuits as Walmart now carry them for $3.98 - might even be $2.98, will check when I'm there later today to replenish stock haha.

And later - more than twelve hours later as at 71 I still can't remember I can't drink coffee in the afternoon - I realize I am never going to set the sewing machine up in the bedroom as I thought I would when I bought the little white desk and I can move all office-y equipment back into the bedroom and reclaim the dining room, which makes absolutely no sense to anyone but me but I DON'T CARE.

And I thought I was losing interest in astrology.

No comments:

Post a Comment