Saturday, August 20, 2016

Neptune Conjunct Mars

Well, I don't know about spirituality but I've been taking a lot more photos than usual, buying plants like a madwoman and hitting the shandy and the shady spot in the garden at around four o'clock in the afternoon for the past week or so.

On the day this was exact (yesterday) I went hiking - an event in my life comparable to someone else going to the moon - and once again contemplated painting the well-house without actually doing so, my supposedly clever attempt at making it look so bad I wouldn't be able to stand looking at it any longer by scraping off most of the already peeling paint failing miserably.

In my defense, it did look as though it was going to rain (Neptune, haha), otherwise I just might have been able to gird my loins and do it. And it did indeed just rain, so there's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment