Friday, February 12, 2016

The Most Boring Person in the World

That must be me; here comes Uranus to the Sun and I'm playing Lexulous and reading the Daily Mail and still in bed at nearly ten o'clock in the morning.

Can I at least say that *it's* got something to do with my posting on here again, having lost interest and given up doing so months if not a year ago? Is this some echo of when the Progressed Sun came to natal Uranus in 1996 and I discovered - through Michael Lutin thank you god thank you Jesus - that astrology really works? Should I be thankful that Saturn has not come to my Sun in the Twelfth as it did then when I was sitting alone in a room at an advertising agency proofreading with nothing to do for weeks on end? (That one I can answer. Yes.) Is this sudden re-interest due to the new moon on *my* moon on Monday? Is there significance to there being a new moon smack on my Sun on my coming birthday in April? Is there any significance to natal Mars being smack on the ascendent of my Solar Return on - duh - the same day with a stellium of planets in the first house (not that I spend any time looking ahead or anything)? Should I just stop asking all these silly questions and get out of bed and start to do something? Probably, except that TC has just played a move in Lexulous. Is there such a thing as free will? Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment