Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Mars sextile Moon

 So off I go to tennis without my racket so head immediately for Walmart for grub and Ace for the soil I need to prepare for winter. At Ace I buy a bag of Australian licorice and by 11am have eaten it. This, I hope, is residue from Venus to Jupiter the day before, when I was congratulating myself on actually cooking onions and beets before roasting them - cooking things twice is not something that happens often here. 

Then back to digging overgrown mint and its deadly roots from a six foot by six foot patch of desert I've decided to *cultivate*, coming inside for frequent breaks of honey-crisp apples with Skippy Extra-Chunky Peanut Butter on top, stopping when it got dark, taking a shower and falling into bed at 7pm. 

Astonishing revelation when I weighed myself this morning and realized that physical activity (hard labour) uses up massive amounts of calories. I must remember this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment