Thursday, September 17, 2020

New Moon in the Sixth

 Only appropriate, I suppose, to get me super-charged (ha!) in the re-organization of this house now that I live in it alone. Taking a break at 11:20 as I've already done more today than I have in the past month. Time to get that ToDo list sorted and written down here.

As well as calling Dish and Best buy, I need to:

Call the hospital to make an appointment for a mammogram.

Call R&L to see when I can take the car in as the a/c stopped working on Monday.

Set up new credit card with Rajesh as haven't paid since May thanks to Citibank's decision to change my Amex card number when I thought they were changing my regular old air-miles card. Quite WHY I am continuing to amass air miles I'm not sure but will leave that for another day.

Finish painting outside light.

Finish covering inside mirror with wallpaper. 

Send my brother a photo of my car with the Queen in the back seat. 

Do Good Girl's headstone and decide where to put it. 

List SOMETHING on Grant County Goodies and sell it. 

Move bookcase into dining room to see if it fits. 

Homework - writing assignment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment