Monday, September 25, 2017

Jupiter Opposed to Mercury

OK, so that's over, and I did sit myself down at the desktop and yet again start to go through Anonymous and Me from the beginning, getting to page six before I gave up and retired to bed to read The New Yorker, better I suppose than the mailonline.

Yesterday's questions remain:

How can I tell how much propane is in the guest room tank when the dial is covered with a large wasp's nest (large wasps' nest?) which I discovered yesterday when I lifted the cover to find out?

Will it be possible to assemble the bed frame for the new queen bed, currently taking up a 60" by 80" space on the living room floor (the frame, not the bed), or is it bent beyond repair and I should just find someone to take it to the dump, eat the $120 I paid for it as it's impossible to get it back in the box it came in and either order another one or have people sleep 9" from the floor?

Should I accept that no-one wants to buy the two three-drawer storage units that used to support the full bed in the airbnb room that have been on grantcountygoodies for a week and are now sitting on the front porch and

a) call Restore and have them come pick them up?

b) attempt by myself to put them under the full-size mattress which is now in my tiny bedroom balanced on a frame that is too small for it because it used to support the twin-size mattress that I used to sleep on that is now propped up against a cabinet in the dining room?

c) leave them on the front porch and accept that I now live in rural New Mexico?

d) how am I going to find someone to replace the re-circulating pump that provides hot water to the airbnb room when the plumber who installed it originally fifteen years ago seems to have vanished from the face of the earth and no-one else has ever heard of one?

Today's question so far at 8:42 a.m: is the above enough to be going on with and should I just get up and start to deal with it all or shall I

a) attempt to go back to sleep?

b) get up, make another cup of coffee and bring it back to bed and do my Fluencia for the day?

c) get up, make another cup of coffee and bring it back to bed and attempt the quiptic in the Guardian?

d) none of the above.

More will be revealed.


No comments:

Post a Comment