Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Mercury Trine Midheaven

Well it got me to posting on here, for a start, and it also has me thinking that with the minute amount of knowledge that I have on the subject after studying it for 20 years (astrology, that is) the best I can figure out is that there's not much point in trying to do anything unless the transiting symbols in the sky point to whatever it is you're trying to do having a chance of a successful outcome - speaking for myself, of course, whose natal chart seems to suggest you may as well stay in bed all day unless you want to be emptying bedpans on the night shift in a mental institution.

For weeks I've been looking at this house getting messier and messier and dustier and dustier with more and more unopened mail piling up on the desk in the kitchen and more and more unopened boxes from Amazon piling up on the bedroom floor, and still going outside to do yard work and transplant things and try and dig holes in this *soil* which is nothing but caliche and water things and trim the vinca and do all the other hundred things that need doing if you're attempting to garden in the South West - until today when Mercury trines the Midheaven and Venus trines the Moon and all the mail is opened and most of it thrown away and the bathroom cleaned and the pantry/storage space tidied and the floors swept etcetera etcetera etcetera, as Yul Brynner was so fond of saying in the King and I.

'Tis a  puzzlement, I believe he also said.

No comments:

Post a Comment