Monday, January 12, 2015

Indolence

In a departure from the usual posts I make on here - not that I've made many lately ha ha (see Post title) - I'm changing my approach somewhat and writing about the - the what? The way my life is now? The overwhelming attitude - if indolence can be considered an attitude and I suppose it can - that's taken over everything else in my life right now?

And now having exhausted myself with the above six lines, I am free - at 11:36 am on Monday morning - to get out of bed and begin whatever activities it turns out I'm able to attempt in the remaining hours of the day, having just come to an agreement with myself that until I've written something - anything - I am forced to remain in bed reading the Daily Mail, playing Lexulous and checking the price of Apple stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment