Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Glossing over the fact that I should call this once-a-month astrology...

...I would seem to be finally living out here in the middle of nowhere rather than simply existing in the house.

After shelling out my $75 to join WILL, to which I am too lazy to link, last year,  and taking none of the courses offered in the fall *semester*, I am now learning to play pickle ball (!), studying shamanic astrology, which admittedly I did not know was going to be shamanic, and beginning next week, taking a class in perspective drawing.

Add to this playing tennis when the weather is good, the weekly knitting group I attend, the once-a-week playing UpWords at Javalina and the 24/7 playing of Lexulous and you have much more of a *life* than I have had for the past decade or so, or so it seems.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment