Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Uranus Conjunct Venus

OK, so it's every-six-months-or-so astrology, not my fault if I've turned into the laziest person in the world.

Every now and again though the idea of posting something pops into my head and is usually gone as quickly as Oscar Wilde's thoughts about  exercise - every time I think of it I lie down until it passes haha - but today even I am compelled to note the truly astounding literalness of astrology's working.

Uranus to Venus: it happened earlier this year, will perfect in a couple of weeks and come back one last time next February, and perhaps yesterday it was intensified by the almost full moon coinciding with it, but sitting on my kitchen table right now is a big packet of Spam-flavored macadamia nuts - yes, SPAM-flavored - from a friend in Maui as a completely unexpected out-of-the-blue present.

I defy anyone to come up with a more literal representation of Uranus conjuncting natal Venus, and can't help but wonder what the next two weeks will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment