Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mars Trine Uranus: Report

So I got an unexpected call from a friend to meet for lunch just as I was finishing a big bowl of oatmeal, all there was to eat in the house. Had a cup of tea while she ate, waitress very friendly, friend asks if I know waitress, I say no but she is very friendly, waitress then introduces self as someone I met four years ago. I apologize.

Go to thrift shop with friend and find three tins I need for Christmas presents, fifty cents each, and a copy of Portnoy's Complaint for another fifty cents to replace the copy I left behind when I came out here.

Go to PO and mail three cards with photos inside, go to Walmart and run into used-to-be-neighbour till they abandoned house and moved to town, come back to house and watch Joan Crawford flinging herself about as a Broadway star and falling in love with Michael Wilding as a blind pianist.

Not a normal day.

No comments:

Post a Comment