Friday, October 17, 2014

Jupiter Trine Moon

God this is a nice one, a bit like floating along on a fluffy pink cloud. Certainly helps with the transiting south node sitting on your Sun in the Twelfth, although I can't really pinpoint anything that's actually *causing*.

On the Moon front, I'm somewhat stunned to write I have been grilling - you know, lighting charcoal and actually cooking something on it, and for myself, not for other people. AND I've been sauteeing chard and spinach and arugula to go with whatever I've put on the grill.

Let's not get carried away here. I've only done it twice but for someone given to opening a can of beetroot and dumping a can of tuna or some tinned corned beef on top of it and calling it dinner it's a post-worthy occurrence, and whether it's Jupiter and the Moon or me actually behaving like a grown-up and following my north node, I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment