Friday, February 7, 2014

Mars Square Midheaven

Well, I went to the dump, which is more of an achievement than it sounds because I'd already been into town and back so broke my own rule of not going down the hill twice in one day.
AND I seriously considered  sending a play to a senior theater resource and then realized that would involve digging out the contract I have with *my* current publisher and seeing what, if any, the penalty might be for switching.
As I think about four copies of the play have been sold in the six? seven? eight? years I've been with him I doubt very much he could put up much resistance, but it required more of a mental effort than I was capable of making.
Instead, I went out and brought in enough wood to make a fire, decided that was much too much work, and retired to bed to catch up on New Yorkers. I'm up to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment